Book the 2018 season Citroen EuroPass Earlybird and save up to $1345 (terms and conditions apply). View our Citroen EuroPass specials.
Do I Qualify?
To qualify, you must be a non-resident of the European Union travelling through Europe and travelling for leisure. Residents of Australia and New Zealand qualify to lease a car and must plan to return to your home outside of France at the end of your stay. Any resident of the European Union is ineligible to lease with Citroen EuroPass, as is anyone planning on staying in Europe to work.
What Is Included?
- A factory new Citroen car
- Comprehensive Insurance (Fire, 3rd party & theft)
- Nil insurance excess
- Unlimited mileage
- Free pick up & return in France from selected cities.
- Free Additional driver for the spouse & immediate family of the nominated driver (conditions apply)
- No young driver surcharges and no upper age limit (drivers over 75 years allowed)
- Citroen new car warranty with service support at over 15,000 centres throughout Europe/UK
- Built in Satellite Navigation (GPS) in most models
- 24 hour phone & breakdown assistance
Where Can I Drive?
When you lease a car with Citroen, you can drive in over 40 countries in Europe! You are free to drive through and explore the following countries: Andorra – Austria – Belgium – Bosnia Herzegovina – Bulgaria – Croatia – Cyprus – Czech Republic – Denmark – Estonia – Finland – France (mainland) – Germany – Gibraltar – Greece – Hungary – Iceland – Ireland – Italy – Latvia – Liechtenstein – Lithuania – Luxembourg – Macedonia – Malta – Monaco – Montenegro – The Netherlands – Norway – Poland – Portugal – Romania – San Marino – Serbia – Slovakia – Slovenia – Spain (including Canary and Balearic Islands) Sweden – Switzerland – United Kingdom – Vatican
Find out More